Joint Call 2017
The European Interest Group CONCERT-Japan is delighted to announce its 4th joint call for proposals on:
“Efficient Energy Storage and Distribution”.
Joint Call Text
To prepare your submission, please refer to the Joint Call Text. It will provide all information on eligible projects, consortium partners, budget, timetable as well as national/regional rules of your institution.
What is the EIG CONCERT-Japan?
CONCERT-Japan is an international joint initiative to support, coordinate and enhance science, technology and innovation (STI) cooperation between European countries and Japan. It began as an ERA-NET project funded by the EU FP7 (2011-2014), and is now implemented independently of EU support as an activity of the European Interest Group (EIG: a flexible and inclusive communication platform for European and Japanese funding agencies).
- Japan Science and technology Agency (JST)
- French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Spanish Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness – through the State Research Agency (MINECO – AEI)
- Research Council of Norway (RCN)
- Slovak Academy of Science (SAS)
- Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- Lithuanian Agency for Science, Innovation and technology (MITA)
- Scientific and technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)
Researchers/research teams from other European institutions may participate as additional partners in a project consortium if they can prove that they have secured funding from other sources that allows them to fulfil their obligations within the consortium. A confirmation letter of the external sponsoring institution has to be submitted at the time of proposal submission.